POSITION: SR. MEDIA BUYER
REPORTS TO: ASSOCIATE MEDIA DIRECTOR
OFFICE: KING OF PRUSSIA, PA
DATE OPEN: 4/1/2014
CONTACT: GINA POMPONI
Reporting to the Associate Media Director, the Media Buyer will be responsible for planning, negotiating, buying, analyzing, tracking and reporting for multiple DRTV campaigns. The Media Buyer must be able to work as part of a team and independently in a fast paced entrepreneurial environment.
- Negotiating television media buys
- Managing and Maximizing client ROI and budgets
- Analyzing and tracking campaign results on a daily/weekly basis
- Evaluating new media opportunities
- Approving affidavits and reconciling discrepancies
- Assisting in the development of media plans and strategy
- Communicating results to both account management and clients
- Managing and mentoring junior buyers and coordinators
Candidates must have a minimum of three years experience in buying, planning and optimizing direct response television media; have good organizational and communication skills; and, the ability to juggle multiple campaigns under periodic time constraints.
Proficiency with Media Software, Nielsen, and planning research is a plus.